Rankin DM challenge!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Since I'm blocked from gaming I thought I'd do some offline gaming challenges for you all. The first is the Rankin dm challenge.

Rules
  • 16 min round, 1 min to collect all weapon and powerups, the other 15 is for fragging.
  • Cheats: "Godmode", "allammo", "addbots 1" at 15:00
  • Botskill level: Godlike
  • Weapons stay = off
  • Adren = on
  • Amp = off
  • Get as many frags on the bot as fast as possible.
  • Post screens of your victory here and see if you are the the higest scoring player.
  • *Optional* Record a demo of your best game and post it here.

I'll post up my results first, but I won't count my score. :D

Demo

Attachments

• Rankinchallenge10-12-05.jpg
    Rankinchallenge10-12-05.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

dc

Aug 17, 2005
k, from your shot looks like adren is on and amp is off. brb.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Sounds like someone p****ed off the local network administrator at their school/workplace.

Rule #1 of school: make friends with the NetAdmins

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
How many college students does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Seven. Six to get wasted and one to get wasted.
:D

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Iceboy2003 said:
Sounds like someone p****ed off the local network administrator at their school/workplace.

Rule #1 of school: make friends with the NetAdmins
Yeah.......

No.

We've had a few major virus outbreaks and "hacking" attempts at our school, so that's the mian reason. Hell, the stupid p2p ports are still open though.

Anyways, can an admin lock this thread? It's apparent that it's gone completely off topic and no one is going to bother trying the challenge anymore.

*Edit BTW Dan wins.

Last edited:

briach

ಠ_ಠ DaReTaL ಠ_ಠ
Sep 2, 2005
º_º FeiShan º_º
Is it possible for admins to unlock threads if they want?

becuase I'd try this if I had a ut2004 ready computer, but I'm not going to buy a comp until about a month or month and a half from now.

But I want to try it out in the future. :(