Favourite game in ut

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Blooddog

Jun 11, 2001
Boras,Sweden
Visit site
I want to know your game in UT.
My was on Lava Giant when it was a really close game and I gave my enemies(my friends) a good challange.
My team won the match with 5-4 but our enemies was very close to capture the fifth flag before us.(They were in there own base)!
I think Lava Giant is the best CTF ever, what do you think?

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
Favorite huh?I have plenty.But my definate favorite was on Coret (kinda weird cuz i hate that map).It was a scrim with a rival clan,we went to the standard 20 minutes without a cap,and on to overtime.30 minutes into overtime we capped wining 1-0 after a total of 50 minutes.The best part was that my defense partner and I both had double godlikes.It was sweet.

In DM,I would have to say the ol' puf vs.UTC TDM match,which puf won,it was a great feeling to be playing next to the best people in the community

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Coret best in game

Yes, I agree, Coret Facility is the best CTF in the game. Lava Giant was just good, but not excellent. 3 other excellent user-made maps that I like are: Bastille, Warlords and Warfare.

See Ya!

SkaarjMaster

{WAC}DJ JaKe

Wild And Cruel
Dec 11, 2000
Toronto
www.wildandcruel.cjb.net
BloodDog, when i was reading your first post, I got the idea that you were playing with bots, not online. I dont knwo why, just let me know.

As for my fav map, it must be face. Yeah yeah, dont burn me yet. I dont know, its just what im used to, but only when im playing low grav, then face is really cool. But in reg grav, uh...id have to say hydro bases aint bad. I dont exactly like coret, cause i feel so enclosed, and i need alot of space when i play. Lava giants is pretty cool too, but i like it in low grav.

Blooddog

Jun 11, 2001
Boras,Sweden
Visit site
I played with my buddies on a LAN, not against bot.
How can a game against bots be the best game ever on UT?
(I don´t mean that it´s borring to play against bots, ít is just funnier to play against humans.
Hydro Bases is not wrong to play at either.It´s a very good map.
Also one of my favourites.