INF : Online .... Any Takers?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Digi_PDX

Jan 28, 2001
I have been playing 2.82 alot more recently and I really love the way INF has turned out. Today I had an itch to play online so I loaded up 2.75.. It was alot of fun! I played with some of the options and set things up differently and it was really exciting playing the old INF. I configured the BOTS the way I seen posted on this Forum and they are pretty competitive now.

Anyone up for an INF game tonight or anytime for that matter. We can all meet at a SOB server or something.. :D

shot01.jpg

DaddyBone

Infiltration Team
Jul 24, 1999
Boulder, CO, USA
www.sobservers.com
:( Alas and alack, we have no servers up right now. (Except for the beta test server, that is!)
Our central servers lost their bandwidth host and the East Coast servers suffered hardware problems. I'm working on new alternatives, but I can only hope they'll be up for 2.85, not right away. :(

- DaddyBone

Online Consultant for the Infiltration Team
http://www.SOBServers.com
SOB is the Official Clan of I N F I L T R A T I O N,
the Ultimate in Unreal Reality.

Sebu_NZ

Kalashnikov's Personal Pimp!
Dec 25, 2000
New Zealand
www.muttonbone.com
Inf. 2.75 Online

I get really annonyed when playing 2.75 its too different, its get all crazy like, i just the tactics i do in 2.82, but they dont work in 2.75 :( shame

Cool a Urban Terror player?