Elderberry

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Those threads rock, keep em coming!

You need to set up a website (if you haven't already) with all the stories you have made.

"isn't he unthinking!" :lol:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
"isn't he unthinking!" I've heard that from a movie, I just don't remember which one. :con: But anyways... yeah, keep up the good work! :tup:

The only thing that gots me worried is that we are going to get people trying to copy elderberry and we are going to have dozens of these lame threads from people trying to be as funny as elderberry.

elderBerry

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
I_B_Bangin :D Thanks for this thread!!! I whooped with glee when I saw a thread with my own name on it!!! :D My ego, in that moment, was boosted upward x100!!!! I felt like a KING!!!

Camel, more madness will indeed be forthcoming!

-reaper- , I am excited! I long to see your montage!! ;)

GeneticFreak, just do your own thing. Be true to yourself, because that's where your gift/success lay!!

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
tool said:
"isn't he unthinking!" I've heard that from a movie, I just don't remember which one. :con: But anyways... yeah, keep up the good work! :tup:

The only thing that gots me worried is that we are going to get people trying to copy elderberry and we are going to have dozens of these lame threads from people trying to be as funny as elderberry.

Yeah, damn those people for trying something new. Damn them for attempting a new art project. DAMN THEM ALL!!!