Another install problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
B

bigbird

I'm using a Mac and Unreal 224b4.

After re-installing unreal and updating to 224b4 I dragged the Infiltration2p1.umod file to the umod installer. Everything seems to be fine until I try to start a bot match, then I get the message "failed to load map can't find the file 'index.unr'

Oh I also set expander to "never convert"

Any Ideas?

Thanks

M

Morag

Well my only idea is to download the zip file of infiltration.

W

Warren

Do you have this problem with other mods like Serp? If not, and you know that file *is* there, go ahead and try downloading the zip files..

B

bigbird

Actually I'm a newby at mods. Not Ureal...
Is there actually supposed to be a index.unr file? There doesn't seem to be in the stock unreal. could I perhaps download the zip files and get the index file from there and put it where it goes?

Thanks

J

JediCatch

index.unr isn't real.. it just redirects to the map specified by the server.

------------------

[ Jedi Catch ]

B

bigbird

Sorry these are probably stupid questions but...

If the file is not real but Unreal is looking for it what do I do?

Where do I go to find out where the zip files go to install it my self. There don't appear to be a lot of umod files out there.

Thanks

W

Warren

If you download the zip files from our downloads page, there will be a .txt file that explains where to put the files.