CombatMaps.com

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkSniper

Do something other than design levels?
Jun 6, 2001
Tennessee
www.combatmaps.com
Okay, I see alot of nice looking maps in development here. And I just wanted to say that we beleive we have the map upload option fixed. And I would appreciate someone trying it and letting me know if it works. So now there are two methods to upload your maps to CombatMaps.com, FTP link, or direct upload.

Another note: There are tons of opportunities to let your voice be heard at CombatMaps. You can even sumbmit your own reviews! We are now getting ready to have a community reviews section, for those of you that think ours are way off the mark!

Last thing....Remember CombatMaps.com is the ONLY place that allows you to comment directly and immediatly in real time on our reviews, at the very review in question. And we welcome it! (Registered or not)

What does this mean? It means our reviews are impartial, and honest. We are here to only serve the INF community of players AND mappers. Not to pass judgement. There are only 2 of us full time, and 2 part time reviewers. Out of the 4, 3 of us actually make maps.

Come make CombatMaps your home for all your mapping needs.:)

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by http://www.combatmaps.com

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Well, with project infiltration going down, I'll be heading over to your site with any new map submissions. I was just there and the review tab wasn't working. It said "Sorry, this Module isn't active!". You can review my last DOM map if you'd like.
Jaymian