UT Manic Maps 2!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pudd

AKA Scottie
May 11, 2001
Land Of The Living
unrealcodex.org
UT Manic Maps 2 is my own UT site (incase u didnt know) and i REALLY need peoples views on it (good or bad). Still not hosted at PU but i spose i gotta work a bit harder for that! ;) Neway plz plz plz relpy to this so i can improve my site
Thnx! :)

fart2000

did i do that?
Aug 28, 2001
front row center
Visit site
some thoughts

The navigation is logical and easy, but you might want to consider redesigning it. I'm no art director, but swamp green doesn't go with bright blue. Just my opinion of course. You might also consider creating thumbnails for you pics of the maps, so people with slow modems don't have to wait forever to view screenshots.

Anyway, goodluck with yer site.

;)

Pudd

AKA Scottie
May 11, 2001
Land Of The Living
unrealcodex.org
Re:Some thoughts

I'm no art director, but swamp green doesn't go with bright blue. Just my opinion of course.

Soz man but i liek the "swap green" (its olive acctually:))

You might also consider creating thumbnails for you pics of the maps

I might do that if i ever get the time (im only 14 ya know!) but until i do there just gonna av to stay like they are, soz :)

Shin

Ethical Illusionz
Aug 29, 2001
Behind my desk
www.ioerror.co.uk
pst it on www.coolchannel.com

its only 12 mb for free BUT no pop ups and its pretty good!!!

I host some of my websites there (small ones)

If ya website gets too big just create more accounts :D
Anyway's ya want yer website to look professional or not??
If you do, then i really might consider you, learning html or someting ;) Yer 14 so your young and bright (i hope:p )
So learning html now isnt that bad ;)

Good luck m8

Pudd

AKA Scottie
May 11, 2001
Land Of The Living
unrealcodex.org
THnx

THnx man i'll see wat i can do, if i av ne prob can i email u?
plus im not bright (god who do u think i am!!:)) i do know a little bit of HTML but not enough to do a website (or a page for that matter)