Infiltration CE update: what needs doing?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Legend<P>

Feb 4, 2008
great news !
I will look into updating my server

anyone wanna email me a psytex ini file ?

nice to see the community is still alive !

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
:)

great news !
I will look into updating my server

anyone wanna email me a psytex ini file ?

nice to see the community is still alive !

hey martin long time no see :D guess the sweds and my homecity <P> member EASTERN<P>RIDE are lost in space somewhere, havent heard form them in ages
btw post 1 he he

Last edited:

Legend<P>

Feb 4, 2008
I must be darf - what you mean by post 1 ?

I need offcourse a server INI file for running a psytex server

Legend<P>

Feb 4, 2008
I did update server - please test and email me at martin@bilgrav.dk
but I can not seem to get masterserver working, hence I cant see the server in game list or radar ??

any ideas às why this is ?

Legend<P>

Feb 4, 2008
ahh you mean posts, like the posts count in the user.field.

i dunno - it must have been resat at some time ... :lol:

All that you have an old installation, do the following and master server will work.
All that you have a new installation it all works in the 1st place

-open infiltration.ini
-Replace the master server addresses

[Engine.GameEngine]

ServerActors=INF_Browser.INF_BrowserUdpServerQuery
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master0.gamespy.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=84.255.245.128 MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=infmaster2.sobservers.com MasterServerPort=27900

[INF_Browser_All_UT]
ListFactories[0]=INF_Browser.INF_BrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=84.255.245.128,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=3,GameName=ut

Legend<P>

Feb 4, 2008
great ! thx for helping and testing ...

I just need to figure out why I can not see it myselfs, but that can relate to NAT problem within my own network.

cya around

I wanted to do the installation which would contain all files and configuration in infiltration.ini to play on the servers.
Since I do not think more worrying about those who have the old installation and their master server does not work I have been erased all from http server.
Hmmm Now you have to download some more stuff and rearrange infiltration.ini masster server to operate. read about 4 posts back. here is a site that will help you with installation.http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=729691&postcount=28
I hope thet all links for downloading is working.i didn t check

MY last helping here if it will work i don t know Legend<P>
if i guess why the master server does not work for you.
you are using psytex.ini. I personally do not have it but I think that all what I wrote u had to copy in psytex.ini if that will work. I think you do not even use it infiltration.ini

Last edited:

Legend<P>

Feb 4, 2008
soul - no worries - it all works thanks to your efforts !
I just had a problem with my NAT router, but it works from the outside world, which is the meaning.

Legend<P>

Feb 4, 2008
yeah - i think that is due to Crowze post the 4th nov ...
i.e. the domain now resolves into your IP ...

c:\>nslookup infmaster.sobservers.com
Server: ns3.inet.tele.dk
Address: 193.162.153.164

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: infmaster.sobservers.com
Address: 84.255.245.128

with this I wanted to apologize crowze because I did not check immediately.
I will add the automatic update in installation.
Update would be aimed at those players who want to play a coop game on XPLODE server.So will contain the file (maximum maps) that are required for coop play.

This will be my last installation.
I have not tested everything but will be ready soon.
I think next weekend will be completed and ready for download. :)