Who Turned Out The Lights?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Okay... we're back! Word is Pete spilled his coffee on the server while... uh, browsing the internet.. and wiped out BU for two days. Not sure if that's true or not, but good to be back live all the same. ;)

PigBear

Jun 3, 2004
well we have all learned a valuable lesson from this little eposide.. hot coffee can be you friend but can also be your worst enemy.

D

Duiveltje

Wormbo you do not want to know that. It is a dark world full with complots.

B

blindwitheax

just a thought

my normal admin practices include remote administration. ssh, vpn with remote desktop, eh anything. browsing the web at the server is dangerous in itself let alone drinking coffee. :) oh by the way i thought maybe the headline provided to me via rss had something to do with a revamped darkmatch mod, like in unreal 1.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Wormbo said:
So uhm, what's with that other story?
It was accurate, just late. If you had any problems connecting to BU between Wednesday to Friday then it was the Level3 vs Cogent issue.

cole_bie

^^^SHOW ME THE PINK^^^
Jun 29, 2004
Weird, I have to scroll down REALLY far to get to the news. The top part has the background and menu, but no news, until I scroll down.