Single player AI?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
Is it even possible to get a single player AI opponent to play against? I love the mod, but it's really hard to find people to play against, and even a computer to play against would go a long way towards rectifying this.

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
We will be working on adding a AI player to the mod in virsion once we get these bugs worked out from the last build. already the new virsion is pretty stable. and I was able to play a game with the tester yesterday online and it rocked. we are looking for a group of people to be full time testers for the mod and willing to test out the latest builds would you be interested. also fill free to hang out on the Uskaarj chat channel. regulars there get access to stuff before others do ;)

wacko

Apr 4, 2006
just to comment on this... its not an easy thing to do :p we would have to create a system that would send units and know where units were on the map which may sound simple but is not simple at all. You also have to remeber that unreal tournament is really built for a FPS game and the fact that we have gotten this far is a major feat. I am looking at getting singleplayer AI based stuff done in the next release after this patch release.... but I cannot say for sure that it will be in there as I do not want to release a partially working system.