Version 419!?!?!?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
I was looking forward to 418, because new versions are always a good thing (yes, I know some people had problems with 413, but it worked fine for me).

But today, I noticed a game with version 419. So I had UT sort by version, and there was another one:

Shot0008.jpg

I was just thinking, does anyone know when the next patch is going to be released publicly? When I started seeing 418's I thought it was close, but if UT is just having people test unfinished patches, couldn't it still be quite while till it's released?

Basically, I just wanted to know if anyone knows when the next patch is supposed to be released... or if version 418 or 419 patches had been leaked for download somewhere.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
WTF! DAMN!

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish
QuickICQ: 70291071

"Inside jokes are cool because if you're not on the inside you have no idea what the person is talking about."

Shaggy2Dope

Yea patch 419 is right around the corner, ever wonder why the hell the GT CTF FACE server is down lately? I'm guessin testing of cersion 419, wouldn't want a whole 413 all over again now would we?

bullet2.gif

<A HREF="http://www.unrealcore.com
http://www.notoriousgib.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.unrealcore.com
http://www.notoriousgib.com</A>

DaForZe

Apr 12, 2000
www.magic-dreams.com
I think that they still dont know what they really should do !!

first the wnat to realease 418 and now 419...hmmmm

maybe there were some problems in 418 they cant fix..
we will se what they will bring out....

--DB--

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Ask not what Deathbrother can do for u....
but ask how can you survive while/after meeting him
Deathbrother is comming soon to kick your ass !!!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
Haven't you ever wondered why there isn't a version 407? Or 406? That's because epic doesn't publish every upgrade, most of them are internal. So the 418 version is only a current public test, and 419 will probably be the next relesed version.

Loibisch

Don't ask me why there are the facts of 418 posted by epic, I don't know.

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
Thanks guys, I was searching for them (won't install it unless it's an official release, just for archiving purposes).
Someone said there was a link on the GT forums but I wasn't able to get on them...:p

Loibisch

Also someone told about a 420 Patch already released...there should be a link on the GT forums, too (never been to them...).

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
Hello, hello, can you hear me?

As I wrote on the other thread: This is not the official patch, but leaked betas, that Epic gives out to server admins for testing.

Current lates version is 420, but most likely that still won't be the next official one.

bullet2.gif

Cleaner_CH / ©leaner / Cleaner.CH.[$FCE2]
Got a question about UT? Visit UT ©leaned and check the FAQ!

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
1) Where from?
2) I know it's beta, I just want to keep track of the files (HD archive, maybe the patch gets pulled, too ;))

Loibisch

I would really like to know what's the next official release...

Y

Yellow5

Those are for internal testing only, and should not be distributed outside of the testing team (which includes server operators).

If you want o run a beta patch that's cool, but don't come in here and whine when it nukes your game. =)

- Y5

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
I think that's obvious Y5 =)
Beta stuff is known to blow up things for breakfast =), won't try them.
But maybe my friends want to...

Loibisch

I wonder how it happened that they left the reign of beta testers...

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
Well cause of my slow framerates i tried 420, but i must say in runs on my Viper V770 Ultra quite good, my framerate really got boosted here, and no framerate drops more when it get crowdy.

Also framerate drops with animated textures like the snow window on DM-zeto and DM-Healthpod are gone too :)

So even it's not officially released patch, it works in my case better as the Offical patches

bullet2.gif

I Evolve with every frag more to the ultimate Genetic Llama Killer

The 707th Silver Dragons squadron is ready for action

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

Kukuman

HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT
Mar 27, 2000
Bothell, WA
ARRGH where do you get it?

I hear it fixes the disconnect bug...aaaaaa!!!! I HATE THAT BUG!!!

bullet2.gif

Kukuman|PuF

"Where si my magic hatt??! I AM VARY DIPSSLEASD SIR!!! PH34R M3!!!"

Which is approximate this website, and who are you from the types?

It is website for blood 2 clan, RENAGADE!!!1 is we the amazing experts at the fight with blood 2 on-line and can a blow of foot give to much donkey.