Asking for help from fellow members.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UTM0tards.com

Banned
Sep 25, 2003
Hey people, I was wondering if any of the webmaster's from the community or anyone else knew of any good advertisements that I could place on my site that actually pay out. I'm paying $9 a month for my server and without a job it seems kind of annoying to cash out for every month so it seemed like a good idea to toss a banner on there and let the members pay for it themselves that way. But it's been kind of hard to find some good advertisements that are of the gaming, ut, or computer community. any ideas?

Warm Pudgy

null
Feb 18, 2001
check out some of our banners
we also sell email accounts and other things in our store

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
normally they pay on the sale of something from your banner, u got to setup how they will work so companies know what they have to send you.

you need a system to rotate the adds and make sure the correct links work

you will also need a big site with a few members so the companies who may want to advertise will have a hope of someone buying something from them.