Punks read this...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BIG_MONKEY_JR

Apr 1, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
Originally posted by peachz
Err....

SPAM!

What can I say, I only have 157 posts, I'm desperate!!!! kidding, I just thought people would like to see this for reasons unknown. And I hate spam... well actually I once had it, but I didn't know what it was, and it didn't taste too bad, so I don't know, I haven't had it in a long time.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
punk1   Pronunciation Key  (pngk)

1. Slang.
a. A young person, especially a member of a rebellious counterculture group.
b. An inexperienced young man.

2. Music.
a. Punk rock.
b. A punk rocker.

a. Slang. A young man who is the sexual partner of an older man.
b. Archaic. A prostitute.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

punk2   (pngk)
n.
1. Dry decayed wood, used as tinder.
2. Any of various substances that smolder when ignited, used to light fireworks.
3. Chinese incense.

adj. Slang
1. Of poor quality; worthless.
2. Weak in spirits or health.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Punk
adj : (informal) of very poor quality [syn: bum, cheap, cheesy, chintzy, crummy, sleazy, tinny] n 1: an aggressive young criminal [syn: hood, hoodlum, goon, thug, tough, toughie] 2: substance that smolders when ignited; used to light fuses (especially fireworks) 3: material for starting a fire [syn: kindling, tinder, touchwood, spunk] 4: a performer (or enthuiast) of punk rock [syn: punk rocker] 5: rock music with deliberately offensive lyrics expressing anger and social alienation [syn: punk rock]

Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
hmmm

The funny thing is, is that dictionaries never tell the whole tale.

"OoOoOh my god, im a young criminal, son of a bitch, i better hide in my run down part of town where the prostitues practice on fire hydrents and the crabs spread like hot butter on pancakes."
BULL CRAP. the only thing that makes a punk a punk is a real notion of actually striving for something better in life thats different from goverment, sociality, and other things. People who are "Punk" (god i hate that word) will most likely believe in some form of anarchy. Anarchy is a next step in evolution, where the bounderies and limits of all governing are diminished. Peace, prospierity, and well being are the things that describe anarchy as a whole. You must look at it as if we are all the same person, but split into different sub-persons. If we join together without violence and with the actual notion of peace, then we (morally) become that same person again.

Thus, the theory of anarchy (specifically for you buggers who believe that gonvermented society seperates from the primates).

vedder

See This Needle? See my arm...
Jun 10, 2001
www.myextralife.com
Visit site
I just saw CSNY at the fleetcenter in boston on Saturday. GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT SHOW!!! Looks like "Are You passionate?" is going to be better than "Silver and Gold"