Planetarion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
Thats enough planetarion for now, Uppity. Get back in your box. :D

I'm curious now, what is it? Website I could go to?

Uppity

Apr 17, 2001
NE England (We hang monkeys)
Visit site
Originally posted by Wikkan
Thats enough planetarion for now, Uppity. Get back in your box. :D

Aww, they only let me out for an hour a week..

Originally posted by Wikkan
I'm curious now, what is it? Website I could go to?

Its an online, web-based space RTS with a fairly heavy emphasis on allies and diplomacy - www.planetarion.com.

I'm under attack at the minute :( But I have friends coming to defend me :) Hopefully they won't withdraw so we can destroy them and grab some salvage :D

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
'The Time is 4:00 Am Mr Winters. Please report to operations for briefing'
He lay back on the sweat soaked sheets and tried to stop himself shaking. 'Another bloody nightmare, dammit!' Having a conscience was becoming a problem it seemed. 'Maybe I should have a word with the Doc's, see if they can give me a suppressant'
He realised he was talking to himself after a few minutes; the left hand side of the bed was empty. So she'd actually stuck to her word for a change, she hadnÕt come back. 'Well' he sneered. That was just fine by him, she'd get exactly what she deserved very soon the ungrateful bitch!

Thirty minutes later he was ready. Meticulous in his EEC uniform, the evening's stubble removed from his craggy face, and brought to his senses by a vigorous sonic shower, he gulped down the remnants of his coffee substitute. He glanced at his own reflection in the tinted window of his apartment, and let out a brief involuntary shudder at the previous nights memories. 'Mr Winters, Operations requires your presence immediately.' The intercom system crackled and was silent.

'I'm coming for Friks sake!' He punched the door release panel and angrily strode into the well-lit corridor. Colonel Tyr Winters headed for Operations, and towards a new future. 'Things are gonna be so much better' he thought, all traces of the dream completely forgotten.

I read this in a Robotech book!!! And you all know I'm a 'mech freak. I'll definitely check this out.