Breaking Bad

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Anyone watching this?

i don't watch much TV (i think i only watch Dollhouse and The Office besides this), but this show is a complete and utter mindf_ck. i love it. i read a review a few weeks ago and started to TiVO it, but just started watching it two days ago.

This is the greatest show since Twin Peaks. It's been about 16 years since i couldn't wait for the next episode of a TV series, but i'm back there. Wow - this sh!t rocks.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
This is the one with the guy from Malcom in the middle right?

I've never seen it myself, just the previews... Looks corny.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
This is the one with the guy from Malcom in the middle right?

I've never seen it myself, just the previews... Looks corny.

Yeah, the guy won an Emmy for it. He is f_cking batsh!t insane. Gets diagnosed with cancer and decides to sell meth in order to leave his pregnant wife and cerebral-palsy-stricken son some money. Of course, he goes down a rabbit hole. This show will f you up. It's that great!

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Ok I just watched the first episode. I'm impressed! This is sick. Thanks Skold, looks like I got something to hold me over until the new season of Dexter premieres.

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
I've been watching since the show first premiered last year and got hooked. This show is really ****ing good.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Ok I just caught up and watched all the episodes.

F*cking amazing show. Man it slows down at points with some long winded dialog, but it's ultimately rewarding in the end. Every scene has it's purpose, and they are all exceptionally acted.

I just finished watching Sunday's episode, and I'm blown away. The interactions between Jesse and the kid (and the stoners), absolutely priceless. Touching stuff with that poor little kid. And Walt's scene with Gretchen at the restaurant, oh man. Go Walt!

Once again, I thank you Skold. You have made my life so much better. Seriously shows like this and Dexter, they really make me happy. :D

Everyone else go watch it NOW. Get off the forums, close IRC, and DO IT.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
I just finished watching Sunday's episode, and I'm blown away. The interactions between Jesse and the kid (and the stoners), absolutely priceless. Touching stuff with that poor little kid.

Dude, i saw this on Sunday and still cannot stop thinking about it. That poor kid. What a ****ed up situation. Then there's the very dark and blackly comedic way that it turns into a "happy" ending. This episode messed me up.

"I'll be any kind of mom you want for meth."

"Skank! Skank! Skank!" :p

Glad you like it man!

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Oh and what's going on with the stuffed bear in the pool and the various evidence items including what appears to be Walt's glasses? Obviously foreshadowing something that's gonna happen this season, perhaps the finale?

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Oh and what's going on with the stuffed bear in the pool and the various evidence items including what appears to be Walt's glasses? Obviously foreshadowing something that's gonna happen this season, perhaps the finale?

Yes - that is not going to end well.

Just watched the last ep again - there was a bag of Heisenberg meth left at the ATM robbery, and Jesse did not wipe his prints of the sledgehammer. We'll be seeing the ramifications of this in future, i think.

Wow.

Edit: Also, the mailcarrier can ID Jesse. He's ****ed.

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Bump

What a sick episode! I actually got a bit emotional when:

Jesse freaked out after the RV wouldn't start, and that subtle music came on while he was saying to himself "why couldn't I have just gone to santa fe..." Then he walks outside to see Walt coughing up blood.

Phenomenal acting!

Also I was cracking up at some of the dialogue. Something along the lines of:

Walt: We're going to build something, you said it yourself.
Jesse: A robot?

:lol:

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
This show has completely ****ed me up. i am convinced my neighbors down the street steal ATM m machines. Don't get me started on goth landlords.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Just watched Sunday's episode and HOLY ****ING ****. The greatest, and most ****ed up, show ever.