some random photos of uni

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
yarr, thought i might as well post these here. and garr im sorry the image quality is teh suck. its not my camera!

ps: there is a fine art to taking photos of yourself in the mirror, a fine art i am yet to master :|

[edit] thats two days of beer by the way [/edit]

Attachments

• AAAA0001.JPG
    AAAA0001.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 88
  • AAAA0002.JPG
    AAAA0002.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 72
  • AAAA0003.JPG
    AAAA0003.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 76
  • AAAA0005.JPG
    AAAA0005.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
the beer pyramid was in my room, but it got to big so i moved it to the kitchen to start on my new experiment

stolen shot glass pyramid :D

so far ive got about 30 something, between me and one friend :/ from one night :/

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
I didnt think anaemic was so sexy. I always thought he was some big shaggy guy with a ped mustache and a 4 foot long beard with food in it. :(

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
I'm a senior this year, and I finally got a BIG room. The great thing is, my roommate didn't bring jack didly (and he's a freshman too.. Odd, most freshman bring along their entire house). I got to bring up all my music+guitar gear, including my keyboard. We still have a lot of floorspace, so I usually end up having friends over (one night I had 9 + myself, everybody seated somewhat comfortably). I'm not much of a stay-in-the-room person though. I'm usually hanging out at the coffee house or something, unless I'm doing homework (which I usually do in the tech lab).

Plus, I just got a 17 inch LCD a couple weeks ago. It is sweet arse.

I'll post pics this next week hopefully - gotta borrow someone's digital camera. I should just set up a room webcam or something :)

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
anaemic said:
yarr, thought i might as well post these here. and garr im sorry the image quality is teh suck. its not my camera!

ps: there is a fine art to taking photos of yourself in the mirror, a fine art i am yet to master :|

[edit] thats two days of beer by the way [/edit]

Hurray for tiny rooms in uni dorms.

How thin are the walls? :D

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Approx said:
Please tell me they weren't used condoms...
:lol: No. I stacked them up because I had no use for them; they were shitty free condoms from Planned Parenthood. Those damn things literally choke the chicken. Very uncomfortable.

ana, hurry up and un-n00bify your connection so that you can get on IRC :p