Original UT Music

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Hola Peeps,

I don't know about you guys, but I really loved the music from the original UT and have found that I actually miss it. Don't get me wrong, the music in UT2003 is pretty good too ... well, some of it, but lately I find when I am playing late at night, that I miss the UT music. So, I did some extensive searching for the UT music, converted to .ogg for use in UT2k3. Unfortunately, my searches were fruitless. So, I went and did it my darn self. I have converted all the original music from UT and from the Epic Bonus Pack(s) to .ogg format. Now you can once again enjoy the original tunes you loved. The DL link is here: http://www.beyondunreal.com/dl.php/bua/ut-music.zip. Just DL the file, unzip it into your "UnrealTournament2003/music" directory, then add the tracks to your playlist. Enjoy!

Oh, and I have it on good authority that the JetGames DL link is wicked fast! :) :cool:

Last edited:

BigFolks

Apr 16, 2003
heh, i downloaded twice - one from my house and one from my dad's house. I absolutely must have the music! :D lol
do whatever you want - try the music forums "as well" and try coding / off topic /anything else lol

also - i'm converting the ut99 maps and using your music - is that ok with you?

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Sure, go right ahead. Let us not forget that it isn't actually "my" music! :) :p I am glad that you are using the files, and it's good to see that there are people like me out there when it comes to this music. Good luck with the converting!