Penny-Arcade pic

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

(BoD) nepenthe

Sayee Lo
Aug 23, 2000
Denton, TX
www.nepentheisland.com
graph.jpg

Another funny one was the Q3A vs UT one where one guy made a line through the middle of the apartment, and only people who liked Quake3 could cross to his side.

Then there was one about the blue flag carrier and the red flag carrier meeting at a party with their wives.

BF_Blitzkrieg

Apr 2, 2000
Visit site
Obviously you don't frequent PA much

I, on the otherhand, live there :) So I'm surprised you missed this one!

20000811l.jpg
This one is one of my faves.

And this one
20000717l.jpg

Survey_Says

Anonymous-Like
Oct 30, 2000
Chicago, IL
I've never even been to this site and I think it's great, very funny. Keep posting up the good ones guys so I don't have to go wade through them all. :D

WiLD2

W4NG
Yeah, I saw that CTF one, but isn't that from Quake? I frequent PA alot, I was just surfing through the old articles up to the end (Starting two nights ago) and by last night I was a little over halfway through them all. I knew there was more, I just wasn't sure where they were. Thanks for posting them. PA RMB (rox my balls). Don't you wish you had a girlfriend like Tycho's or Gabe's?