boring

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2004
Pinkey said:
Ya I like being teh popularz. It's nice we go in there and all of a sudden Ban!!!!! They talk but its just cuz they like teh buttseks. :D

<3 gull

I was banned by the webadmin from the you know what's clan server when i killed someone because they don't like teh bufferfly :(

llam0rz

[pet]llama
Jul 15, 2004
-{SC}- Renamon said:
how come smelly asked the PET clan 'do all pets come with aimbots?' and nobody answered, not even a denial, which is what I would expect.

When you present us with a question worth us taking the time to type a response to you, then maybe.. just maybe.. we will. But until then we're much happier with making your day crappy because you can't live up to the fact that you're not as good as us. Don't cry emo fag :(

Sorry.

BTW.. Thanks for the compliments. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but in the gaming world.. accusations of cheating takes that cake.

RLD

Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.
May 15, 2004
-{SC}- Renamon said:
After the lame 'shtu UP and PLAY' dumbasses, boredom arises, dosen't anyone ELSE thinks that this repeating srting of events of boring?:

spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die!!!

Not very fun...

Does anyone acutally PLAY AROUND in XMP rather see who has the l337est aimbot cause me and smelly KNOW that there are some with aimbots, mostly those with the patch, they hit PERFECT EVERYTIME and even if someone is beating the s***outta them and we happen to be nearby doing something else they seem 'lock' on to us!

I love having Raptor Races and stuff like that, we can't be the only ones..

Play how you want and tell everyone else to kiss your a$$!

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
llam0rz said:
But until then we're much happier with making your day crappy because you can't live up to the fact that you're not as good as us. Don't cry emo fag :(
Yup, your right, I suck, even smelly says he does, we both suck.

Whine, whine, whine, cry, cry, cry.

Last edited:

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
-{SC}- Renamon said:
Yup, your right, I suck, even smelly says he does, we both suck.

Whine, whine, whine, cry, cry, cry.

Thanks for the points last night, Renamon!!!!

Stoneblind

/\°§pèçtré
Mar 18, 2004
www.clanalpha.net
w00t

I don't want to just stroll right on in here and start bashin' at you or anything; I hadn't seen you do anything extensively bothersome, so I personally don't have a legitimate reason to verbally assault you out of the blue; but just as a friendly note, the concept of you and a small group of people playin' like you want to play is all fine and well; no matter where anyone goes, there's people there to stray away from the established norm, but it seems to be the reality of it all is, the majority rules, and the majority of us are playing XMP the way it was to be played, and if your way of playing differs, you'll have to take it somewhere else, like how NBK has a dueling server, and whatnot for those who want to duel. I've got nothin' on you at all, just puttin' in my 2 cents.

It seems as though [pet] and some other clans might have established a reputation of negative connotations, be it from past or current misunderstandings and stuff, so whenever the screen says "(clan)(player) has entered the game," you might instantly say, "Well whoopi-di-****in'-doo" , just keep in mind some of them are pretty cool and I know a couple from a former clan -SV-; don't stereotype, reality has enough of that. I'm quite sure they (as in anyone in XMP) don't cheat or anything, you've just got to face the fact that no matter how hard you play, someone out there's always going to be so much better, it'll drive you to the furthest edge of annoyance and self-perpetuating frustration 'til you start pointin' fingers and breakin' **** up. I've fought and killed some of the best XMP players before, they're human, they die, and they miss, just like everyone else. Don't get me wrong, I get pissed off at them too when I'm in a bad mood, and sometimes I just want to verbally and physically lash out at someone 'cause sometimes it feels like it's all child's play to them, whereas you're bustin' your ass with all you got and still can't level up, and they're not in my reach, so it's not like I can swing a bat across anyone's face. I'm sure they try hard too. Just got to play and suck it up, as bad is it may be. I can be a skeptical little bastard, as soon as I am in the presence of a big named clan or extremely good player of any clan, I instantly want to find his address, gut 'im like a fish, castrate 'im, disembowel him, decapitate him, skin 'em clean to the flesh, and hang his ass in his own closet just to permanently prevent him from pissin' me off ever again...like fraggin' 'em online just ain't enough...but you know, as much as I would love to do that just as well as several others, I can't 'cause I'm too prude 'n lazy, and we're a civilized society with laws...at least that's what I've been told, anyways.

So basically, the point is, fighting the matter at hand is a losing battle; the best you can do for yourself is to find others willing to play like you do, go to a private server and have fun your way, without the point whoring and all that peripheral noise, just your way, you know? Anyways, that's enough rantin' out of me. Good luck.

~Stone

damn

Jan 27, 2004
I don't think theres anything to be said about you that hasn't been said about Afghanistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.