Dream Team Challengers?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Just out of curiosity, I went through the ngworldstats and tried to search out rankings on a search of PuF to see if there was a statistically better team than Rooster's Dream Team. If the search missed anyone, or if they've got better rankings than shown, post it up. We all know ngworldstats aren't the be-all and end-all, but what the hey. These are as accurate as I could figure, but don't quote me, correct me. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif If you've ever tried a search on ngworldstats, you'll know what I mean...

Rooster's Dream Team:
Rooster - 268
hal{PuF} - 1122
Evil_Beaver - 1657
HWAS - 2083
StrangeFish - 2498
Desperado - 3135
GunnerX_2000 - 55283
Osirus - no idea????

Best stats I could find:
[PuF]BitchSmack - 576
[FiS]Prophetus/PuF - 2757
Palomides - 2755
(I was 2999 'til I added PuF to my name 2 weeks ago)
[PuF]CHRYSt - 3792
Fallen/Angel/PuF - 3855
[PuF]Blast-Em-All - 4008
[PuF]PainBringer - 5071
[PuF]Morgan - 5300

Based on the stats, looks like a good team Rooster picked. (As you've noticed, I still can't make my / stand up straight /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

------------------
I like you better in your rags, Cinderella, 'cause that's when you like to play.

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

Wow, would you believe that's the first time I've seen my status...lol.
Goes to show you...stats don't tell the whole truth /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif. You and everyone else are way better than me...any day.

bullet2.gif

Lure the Tiger out of the mountains...
Then run your @ss off fool!

[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][
CAPTURE! Home of CTF map reviews, strategies and Forums.

G

GunnerX

Holy Macaroni batman!! I'm 55283!!! That a typo or do I royally suck?? /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

Btw, what's that based on? Weekly? Quarterly? I have changed my alias lots of times lately. Hopefully going to get a permanent one. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

[MUTTS]GunnerX

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
These were the quarterly rankings. GunnerX, check out your nguid and see what it is, enter it and check it out. I find this hard to believe as well. Post what you really are.

bullet2.gif

I like you better in your rags, Cinderella, 'cause that's when you like to play.

G

GunnerX

Ok, that makes sense. That number is correct. The reason why its so high is I haven't played for a month yet!!I just started playing 3 weeks ago. Soo, I'm as Newbie as newbies can be. /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif

[MUTTS]GunnerX

B

BitchSmack

I don't have my stats enabled and WONT ever have them enabled. I'm tired of the "too serious" competition that goes on between players. I was just as guilty of this at one point in time, but for some reason, ever since I disabled my stats...well..i've been playing MUCH better and having twice as much fun! I challenge anyone and everyone to try it for at least a month and see if you become a better player! =)

bullet2.gif

"The only thing that makes life
bearable is the knowledge that
some poor bastard has it much
worse than you" - hrdwaremyk³

"Sit! Roll Over! Play dead! Stay that way!" - BitchSmack

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
My original name (like others here) was ranked much higher. I have been as low as 70 ( no not at the beginning of the Quarter either!) /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif. I agree with many of the others ...stats don't nearly tell the whole story. Yes, BitchSmack is a fantastic player...I've had the good luck to play him several times.

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}

Mr Z

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
I agree with Bitchsmack, after I turned my stats off I became a much better player. It seemed to take alot of the frustration out of playing.

bullet2.gif

[MsR]Evil_Beaver

awaiting the hour or reprisal, your time slips away

Mr Z

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
I agree with Bitchsmack, after I turned my stats off I became a much better player. It seemed to take alot of the frustration out of playing during bad games.

bullet2.gif

[MsR]Evil_Beaver

awaiting the hour or reprisal, your time slips away

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
I prefer not to have my stats on.
I dont feel skill is proven by numbers (especially with all the cheating out now...definately that zero ping thing)
know what im saying? Unplugg your network card, kill everyone, then plug it back in.

I prefer to prove my worth by showing it. ^_^
No offense to the others, really.

Skumboy

Jun 3, 2000
Visit site
I also agree with bitchsmack.
My stats have never been enabled either and they never will.

bullet2.gif

"Any astronomer can predict with absolute accuracy just where every star in the universe will be at 11:30 tonight. He can make no such prediction about his teenage daughter." -- James T. Adams

[Ci]t-skumboy|PuF

EliteWarrior

Mar 14, 2000
Venezuela
Visit site
Just wanted to reply to DragonAsh's post.

Epic's guys said that the stats from all servers running zp would not be taking into account.

Just wanted to clarify that.

bullet2.gif

[Ci]EliteWarrior

Visit us at: utci.clanpages.com

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Hey, Evil_Beaver, do you normally check the game stats at all? If so, do you just check the server stats and pick out the game you played?

I would go "off stats" in a heartbeat if I knew there was a convenient way to check out a game I was in. It's nice to be able to pinpoint my own weakness.

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
To EliteWarrior:
Really? Sweet move.

And man, that guy is #1? That does look like B.S.

Mr Z

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
Yes I check my stats every once in awhile, but only through other peoples stats. I just remember who I was playing with and then I look them up instead.