FAQ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NutBar-SOB

Dec 22, 1999
Ventura, CA
www.sobservers.com
I must have seen the explaination about what to do if your UMOD files are not properly associated 5 times. I didn't pay much attention because it wasn't my problem at the time. Now my UMODs don't work and I can't find any of the past explaination posts.

Has anyone considered compiling and posting a FAQ for the PUUT forum? Some questions seem to come up pretty often.

HuFlungzeDung

Nov 24, 1999
Kanada
Visit site
Change your name to SmartBar, because that is a good idea. A nice "forum" called "PuFAQ" with answers to the most frequent questions. Properly maintained and strictly edited by a moderator to keep ALL crap out.
Here is a repost of stuff about Umod:

Change the file association manually using Windows Explorer. Click on View | Folder Options then select File Types tab. Scroll down the list until you find the Unreal Module file type, then click the Edit button. Select the "Install this Unreal module" action and if this action doesn't show in the list, then add it. Select this action and click on Edit, now change the path so that it points to the setup program in your Unreal tournament folder. The command line must look like this:

C:\unreal tournament\system\setup.exe install "%1"

Note that the

install "%1"

you must type in, the first part you find by browsing your drives.

I found this out by checking at this site: http://www.planetunreal.com/umodwizard/
It refers to Unreal there,but I think you could insert the neccessary changes for UT.

[This message has been edited by HuFlungDung (edited 01-11-2000).]