Sound problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkFox

Jul 19, 2000
7th Circle of Hell
www.tabias.com
Ok.. When ever I use Unreal Ed or even get in UT, and I even recieve the slightest of lag, my sound will fuzz then die.. After a minute or two it will fuzz again and return repearting the process..
I have UT 413.

Dark_Fox

:sniper:

HELMUT-1

Aug 22, 2000
Visit site
What kind of sound card do you have? Because I have the same problem although with mine the time before it begins to crackle through the speakers varies and sometimes it just stops sound altogether. I am using a monstersound mx300 sound card. Yesterday while playing it started making the noise and i just let it go until it displayed this: " A Fatal Exception OE occurred at 0028: (1822363 in VXD AU30 WAVE(04)+000006D3 ". I have no idea what it means, but maybe you do and it could help you out. If you do know what it means it would be awesome if you would enlighten me. THANKS & HOPEFULLY I HELPED YOU TOO.