Default Character

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
here are pix if you want to do it. To tell you the truth, I could really do without the wings on the back and the wings on the boots. I bet the model would look better, and be a better model for play without all the wings.

Also, some care would have to taken for the team colors... I don't think those shoulder pads would be enough. It would probably need Red and Blue on the legs for teamgames, but I'll trust your judgement on that.

These are all the pix I have, there were supposed to be 8 pix alltogether, but the website 404'd on 4 of them

Attachments

• PCgene3D1.jpg
    PCgene3D1.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 19
  • PCgene3D5.jpg
    PCgene3D5.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 12
  • PCgene3D7.jpg
    PCgene3D7.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 16
  • PCgene3D8.jpg
    PCgene3D8.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
To use that feature you'll have to do two things:

UT2003.ini
[UnrealGame.DeathMatch]
bForceDefaultCharacter=True

User.ini
[xGame.xPawn]
PlacedCharacterName="*"
where * can be "Gorge", "Sapphire", "Malcolm", "Mokara", "Rapier", "Brutalis", or "Horus".

It will then change ALL other players' models to the selected character model.
That's it :)