Hello all - and you too Y5!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UrsaMajor

Nov 6, 2001
Visit site
Yellow5, been a long time, bud. Hope you're doing well.

And hello to everyone else (hi strormi ;) ). A few familiar faces here, I see.

Last edited:
Y

Yellow5

Wow!!!! UrsaMajor how have you been!?!

And no need for truffles, UrsaMajor was here back when we used the green Monolith forums. :)

[56k]-whArf_rAt-

Nov 6, 2001
Virginia
Visit site
ok everybody, nothing more to see here...move along.

Just keep your hands and feet away from the bears mouth...move along now....

hey bear, been tryin to track you down. check the refugee camp big guy.

UrsaMajor

Nov 6, 2001
Visit site
Hail and well met, all.

I'll look for ya at the RC rAt. :)

BadAss? Is that you, from long ago days at the PuF? Wow. Nice to see ya again!

Y5, yeah been some time, huh? I was a reg at GTF/UT forum for a long time until it collapsed. Still working on and off with Sean from GameSpy Arcade - he used to be my editor at RadioSpy until they fired all the editorial staff last year. He runs a nice arts webzine and I send in a review once in a while. Great guy - I still owe ya big time for that referral.

Pleased to be here, folks. Just have to adjust to a pitiful post count - had 3800+ at GTF. :)

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
If I remember right. There was another guy on the green boards that was called simply "BadAss." I came around in late May of 1999. I think you have us confused.:hmm:

UrsaMajor

Nov 6, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by BillyBadAss
No problem. If I remember right, you look like Grizzly Adams, but with red hair.:)

bigbear.jpg