How to skip “Eternal Cave”

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fluid

Zen fascists will control you
Aug 2, 2000
Maastricht, the Netherlands
There's no real way to "skip" a level as the game isn't really linear, there are a lot of other console commands that might help you though...try http://www.cheatingplanet.com (no guys, I'm NOT promoting cheating, but just to use it if there is no other way ;))

Hope this helps. :)

P.S. Timed lockups are often also the result of using a h4x0red copy, I tried that for a few times but my computer auto-rebooted after about 5 minutes for some reason :eek:

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Might be a missing file that won't load it up. But if it is freezing up I doubt that you would get a error message because you have to reboot. Try reinstalling UT and see if it corrects itself.

Diving Mullah

Jan 11, 2000
Los Gatos, CA, USA
Visit site
I have the same problem, well kind of...

I could not play the cave map online. If a server had it and I try to go to it, the UT would crash. Of course I had no problem playing it as Single player. One day I went and remove the map. ever since, even though I have replace the map (Not reinstall), The Ctf cave does not work anymore, which a good think, since I don't like that map anyway!!!!

Mullah

Cryton

Loafing Bast
Nov 11, 1999
London, UK
www.fce2.eu
The problem is your sound card.
You must press TAB
Then type "Preferences"
Go to "Audio" options
And set "Reverb=False"
This will stop the crashing.
Some sound cards lock up on levels with a lot of echo added to them. Eternal Caves is one of those levels.

If that doesn't work, also set Audio-->Spacial to false, and Audio-->Filter to false.

Although I suspect the Setting Reverb=False will solve the problem.