M2 .50

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Liquid Night

Argumentative type.
May 18, 2000
Dublin
I think this is a very good suggestion by Zhane Striker:

"add a gunshield on the barrel that gives the user some cover, because you're just too exposed when using the Brownings. "
It would encourage use of the mounted MG's which, in my opinion is a good thing.

The other simple thing I really want to see happen is the power of the 7.62 NATO to be boosted significantly.
I don't even use the PSG, but when I get a 7.62X51mm round in the chest I expect to die.

I am also in favour of a scout rifle.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
Theres one reason people dont use M2HBs in game.

Its about 40mm wide, contains alarge amount of explosives, and is launched from a tube underlsung to a newbie's M16. Yes, a grenade.

If it wern't for these little white balls of goodness, i'd never leave the M2HB, its an excellent gun. Just too many pansies that dont know how to aim it properly and all the do is complain.

Also, to put a shield on there, would make it almost impossible to aim, even for those that do know how. Unless the view changes to look straight down the barrel.. which i doubt it it wll, the M2 would be useless with a shield on it.

Go the Steyr Scout

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
Yeah, when the M203 and 40mm grenade bulk values are sjusted in 2.86, and every pansie and their mother doesn't have 5 of them, I'll use the M2's ALOT more (assuming I have adequate fire support).

They're great guns, and the few times I've been able to successfully use one for a time online, they devastated the enemy.

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
i try to avoid them. they're a bit buggy, i like them when they work, but it seems that most of the time i get stuck on that damn de bug thingy where you can't shoot anything and can't switch weapons.