Drunken Stormcaller suggests: Dog tags!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
Basically, just a way to excuse the idea of identifying your victims. A dogtag that could be picked up that would give you the name of the corpse before you.

edit: hardly priority, ya think?

Last edited:

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
Just thing of how it would feel to snap off a tag off of a fresh kill, only to see it read:

Yurch

:D

Seriously, I think it would be more for those of us who play often, and tend to get psyched to kill the bastard who hosts your sig. Okay, mebbe that wasn;t serious...But it would be more for those of us big in the community. Hell, maybe a way could be figured out to keep a permanent record of it?

Kuro's collection:

23 yurch
14 keg
11 r-force
1,234,981 Stormcaller
etc...

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
I approve wholeheartedly.

Is it possible to have a font on a textured object, or would we get a big "YOU HAVE TAKEN *****'S DOGTAGS" flashed on the screen?

*[PLUG] Free FiringAimlessly merchandise! Get your free, official FA dog tags here! ... [/PLUG]*

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
You know, I can get 40mm's into that tower.
But yeah. Every kill you make, should be saved in some large output file...
So you can look back three years later and realize that storm ate your hot lead 18560362621235489769*10^93526 times.

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
StOrmCaller, I thought you where sent away to Afghanistan! Nice too see your back and posting.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
do u mean jumping out of that tower so u can hop fom roof to roof is a bug! *SIGH* i thought i was just more observant then others :(

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Funny !

<center>
mark.gif
</center>

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
make it so that you have to go collect the dog tag, not instantly getting it when you kill the person. This sounds like a lot of fun.