4th ending for DEUS EX and MULTIPLAYER CAPABILITY

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chamber

Jan 22, 2000
Visit site
if you use the enabled cheats stuff and type in legend and load up endgame4 or something like that. you will get to see a special ending. its a bunch of the girls dancing in a disco. pretty crappy. but i was wondering. is there anyway to get that ending without cheating? also if you type tantalus . you can kill some of the dancers. and theothers just keep dancing.
also. if you look at the user.ini file(i think) you can configure your lanspeed and netspeed. maybe a patch will give us multiplayer or maybe they are just remnants of the ut engine code.

Crager

Ahh...just a player here
Apr 30, 2000
NY
www.teamimmortal.org
I think there just remnants from UT. There is joystick support in there also but they say it's not supported.

plasmawhore.gif