various questions / suggestions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
I didn't see it mentioned anywhere on the road map, so i'll have to ask. Various weapons in the armory are modeled with the silencer on. FN-P90, SOCOM, ect.. Will the silencer, be an option or is it just "glued on"
sarcblink.gif
hehe.

Will there be an "arcade" style of gameplay that keeps various settings currently in 2.7? Lack of RB6 reticule, weight limits ect. Shooting through walls (well the weight thingy is mentioned as a cheat for single player at least) I think that i'd spend a good portion of time playing INF single player with the "old school" settings, but still enjoying the pretty guns.

Personally i feel that the more adaptable a game (or mod) is the more people will play it, and it extends the life-span of the game itself. So basically i figure the more options the better. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I'm sure your new gun expert knows this already, but i thought i might mention this anyhow. The FN-P90 ejects is brass down through the hollow pistol grip. I mentioned this to the guys over at CS, (who have the brass flying out of an imaginary side port) but i was told that it was "too late" to fix.

Thanks for all the (unpaid) time you guys, and the whole moding community contribute to me the gamer/"backseat moder" and for listening.

Later

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Well, on the roadmap before it was mentioned that all attachments are selectable - you neednot fit them, but you can..

Snakeye /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
anything you do can get you killed, including doing nothing

Warren

Infiltration Project Coordinator
Nov 24, 1999
Portland, OR
www.sentrystudios.com
Yeah, all attachments will be optional. And yes, we did do our research on these weapons- and that's why we also have a Quality Assurance guy who knows his stuff on firearms- the P90 will eject down rather than from the side.

------------------
Warren
Project Coordinator
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Questions? Check out our Roadmap.
Then check out our FAQ.