The game you'd most like to see made into a movie

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
I want to see a Homeworld movie.

I think it had a great story and was very engaging considering that there really were no 'main' personalities or characters just space ships.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
HUMANS ARE A BLIGHT ON GALACTIC PURITY! YOU SIR, YOU ARE A BLIGHT! AND YOU, AND YOU...

In all honesty, the fan-made films, for some reason are better than the ones hollywood could produce.

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
The question is will Hollywood **** it up or not.

Not only will they mess it up, they will get all the original characters killed, change them, change the scenario and mix it in with some disguised brand advertising. In fact, I'm wondering if there's a concentration camp somewhere around Hollywood where they detain scenarists.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Mass Effect for sure.

I want them to make it like the game so Shepard runs in akward lines constantly running into people and objects, constantly waits a long amount of time before replying to a conversation, says the same things over and over again, and he/she always has to move their right shoulder whenever they are standing still.

I also demand that Garrus is always in the middle of some calibrations.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Unreal Tournament.

Chronicles of Loque.

Rated M for....

...M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

Duh :rolleyes:

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
Bulletstorm, it'd fit between 2 commercial breaks lol.