Hahahah Homestead thought they could get me!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Domino

< Phoenix Rising >
Oct 25, 1999
Houston
Well that piece of **** internet provider who betrayed all its customers sent me a big e-mail today explaining that they were going to delete my old website account.

So, after sending a very strongly worded letter, I proceeded to delete every single site off of my account to make myself under the "limit".

I'm not going to let those greedy homestead bastards have the liberty of deleting my site... if anyone's gonna delete my site it's gonna be me god dammit! :D

Well that's all I got... kinda pathetic on my part but HEY.. at least it's not about some unconfirmed GameCube rumor! *claps*

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Domino, that was a really dumb post. My brain hurts from reading it.

Where's Pacman with the UNIX manual?

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
I don't quite see how he 'stuck it to The Man' by doing exacly what The Man told wanted him to...

:con:

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
You rang?

/me Smacks Domino over the cranium with a 30Lbs Unix manual

Don't piss on the carpet, I'd prefer to hear Nintendo rumors, those are at least worth the click to enter the thread :rolleyes:

&

&quot;Sp!ke&quot;

:rolleyes:

040064.jpg