Nali City Reviews

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
I just hope he doesn't discover the other reviews sitting in our news queue before I am able to access my BU email. He may blow my entire roundup out of the water! :cake:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Just hold on a bit so we can squeeze two Insite reviews among the plethora of [not good] UT maps Gnome & Sapper is reviewing at NC. :)

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
I'll stall, but I have to post them this evening so don't fiddle-faddle around with 'em. If you're good, maybe I'll even come in and do another guest spot. :D

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Well, hopefully they'll be up by this evening because the page is suddenly not responding to anything I do. Awesome. :rolleyes:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Okay. Things are back to normal now and my email has been sent. I'm impatient, so it was a serious issue for those fifteen minutes. :p