Crazy *** skin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Check out this crazy *** skin.
http://members.xoom.com/longshaft/skin.htm

If you type "summon tbossbot" (after typing iamtheone first though) you can play him. He sorta look like an unfinished Xan, and he plays like one crazy mother, killing himself often. Still havent figuured out if you can use that skin for yourself (though it is kinda ugly anyway hehe)

------------------
You got a problem with what I gotta say? Click here please.

Heh, its not really a skin.
Happends alot, for example, say you join a server, and your using a skin, and everyone can see, but the server its self has noit registered the skin(not entered in .ini files, ect, so speed game up)

So, its pretty straight forward, and easy to understand why this could happen. UT thinks you havnt earned the skin, but your trying to use it, so you get this skin. Iv seen it before in the Demo.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
But does this bots have the characteristics of Xan? Thats what I initially intended to do. I want to play Xan on any map but I cant find the command for it. This thing played sorta like Xan and had his voice.

bullet2.gif

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Same deal here. He's all (solid) green with patches of the real skin. And even the patches look out of scale or not place properly.

BTW adding:

[Botpack.Ladder]
HasBeatenGame=True

to yuor "user.ini" file makes UT think you've "earned" the model/skin.

[This message has been edited by Lizard Of Oz (edited 11-30-1999).]

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
You know when car manufactures take their new prototype cars out for testing but they somehow mask them so people cant steal their ideas? Maybe that is the case here too /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif hehe

bullet2.gif

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Lizard perhaps you could help me out. I can not link to pics on my Xoom site it will just put a Xoom logo like so

Shot0002.jpg

why does it do this? And is there a workaround?

bullet2.gif

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Why it is none other than DM-L_S'sStressRelease.

Some people were having problems with it and said that they couldnt see the nali when they opened that map. Did you see all the nali when you ran it Liz?

bullet2.gif

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Look at my frag count (lower left), I didn't kill Xan 54 times!

No really, I saw the Nali. There's 47 of 'em I think.

For some fun try this:

Start your map, grab the nuke and kill the all the Nali. You might have to jump down and shoot a few of 'em.

Then summon 5 or 6 "botpack.warheadlauncher" 's

Then open the consol and type "addbots 1"

Then shoot a nuke up to the platform, and see how many monster kills you can get.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Yeah I was just talking with somebody earlier. If you do the iamtheone thing, then summon warheadlauncher, then allammo you will have 999 redeemers!!!! 999!

Fire up morbias with 16 bots, do the above, and god mode too and watch the monsterkills rack up! Lotsa a crazy **** you can do /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.