Linkedin hacked - passwords compromised

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
CT needs a job? What are your skills? You come to the mother land and multiple girls will lap your butthole until you cum.

If someone there will accept a tier 1 possibly even tier 2 desktop support guy then I will have no problem flying to the mother land :)

Password changed. Linkedin should step up its game some.

Yeah and now I bet the news will break that the passwords weren't encrypted. Hello PSN all over again.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I downloaded the password hashes yesterday (with a bit of searching), my password hash wasn't among them, but I changed it anyway. There even were passwords like "nicholascage" "myeyes" "thebees" "burned" and such, lol, tried it on these words.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Well looks like "Leakedin" finally confirmed the hack. Also the same Russian apparently hit the e-harmony website and stole around 1.5 million passwords in the process.