CTF-Face...cosmetic bug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Coyote

Jan 17, 2000
Visit site
On the red teams base there is a floor/wall which is transparent but should not be.
Take the center teleporter to the top of red's base. Turn left and drop down the side of the building, behind the pillar of fire, 3 ledges. There is a ledge which can be seen through. Sometimes shots won't fire from this ledge, as there seems to be a transparent wall in front of you too, even if you slide all the way over to your left. I use this spot to snipe a lot, and it is not like this on the blue base. Has anyone else seen this?

Evil_Gal

2 time lucky
Dec 19, 1999
Room
Visit site
This usually happens because you added a deintersected brush which happens to intersect with some added intersected brush area...

if you have no idea or got confused(i confused myself too) with what I said, just think of it as an UnrealEd mistake, but hey, who cares, you can still play the map right?

~Evil*UED*Gal~