How do u get Xan without beating UT?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-TV-StormShadow

Mar 11, 2000
go.to
Play as Xan

A ridiculously simple edit job for anyone who hasn't beaten Unreal Tournament yet. Have you been wanting to play as Xan, the hidden Boss robot? Well, all you need to do is add two lines of code to the end of your user.ini file. Simply go to the bottom of your file and add the following lines...
[Botpack.Ladder]
HasBeatenGame=True
And that's it! Now if you go to the 'Player Setup' menu, you should have a different selection under your Class types... Boss, Female Commando, Female Soldier, Male Commando, and Male Soldier. Select Boss, and you're lookin' right at Xan. Enjoy!

bullet2.gif

=====[ -TV-StormShadow ]=====

Skumboy

Jun 3, 2000
Visit site
To play as the nali you need to download the bonus pack.

bullet2.gif

"The're out ta get me, they won't catch me I'm f*cking innocent"--Out Ta get me, Guns n Roses