dry ice bombs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Warm Pudgy

null
Feb 18, 2001
i think vacant was curious about these, but here's some short videos of me and my cousin out at some river blowing some up

ps: sorry theres no sound, im still trying to finding my rca to head phone jack cord thingy

edit: your wish is my command:p

i couldnt find my cord, so i just jimmied one up

Attachments

• bam.zip
    261.3 KB · Views: 60
  • boom.zip
    176.6 KB · Views: 60
  • instant.zip
    310.9 KB · Views: 49
  • shock.zip
    419.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Warm Pudgy

null
Feb 18, 2001
Ciced said:
56k friendly. \o/

How exactly do you make those?

just get a couple pounds of dry ice, some 20oz soda bottles, and some warm water

fill the bottle about a fourth the way with water, add a couple ounces of dry ice, and put the cap on tight, and throw

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
man, that it sucks because i live in an area where if i set one of those things off i would get in some serious trouble. Its terrible being a pyro explosives loving guy in the suburbs/city :( Someday tho.

Warm Pudgy

null
Feb 18, 2001
those arent really considered explosives, thats basically the same as popping a really loud balloon

right now me and my cousin are working on making some co2 bombs, using gun powder and a co2 cartridge

the problem is though, we dont have any fuzes, i tried making one but it burns WAY too fast, at the rate it burns i wouldnt even have time to throw it or run away, and also no one around here sells fuzes, they only sell primers:(

w00p

Windows at its best
:con:
You'd order a special piece of rope over the internet just so you could make a sort of construction that will be gone in not even 1 second... :con:
Damn, you have too much money...
I recommend a normal rope, with a slight layer of candle wax... would slow it down enough to prevent it from blowing you up...

But, if there's anything I would like to say here, watch out!
You're playing with gunpowder now, thats raw awesome, but frickin dangerous...
Make sure you've got enough time to run...

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
That's dangerous man I've read stories of the soda bottles exploding in peoples faces. I even got this sick picture of a guy bleeding profusely from the cap bursting off and hitting him in the face.

pReTTy_vAcaNt

formerly lafnboy
Jun 14, 2003
Visit site
:lol::tup: that ****ing PWNS, I know the perfect place to do it to scare everyone in my neighborhood :D

dude how do you fit the dry ice in the bottle?

because around here it comes in huge blocks :hmm:

and do you have to shake it up for it to explode or what? That one guy was holding it for awhile and nothing happened, but when he threw it it exploded.

tnx AI I'm saving these, they kick arse :tup:

Warm Pudgy

null
Feb 18, 2001
no you dont have to do anything besides put it in the water, when it comes in contact with the water it starts to evaporate and make a ton of gas inside the bottle causing it to pop

as for getting it inside the bottle: the dry ice is pretty brittle, it breaks pretty easy
i just tap it with my knuckle and it breaks apart

pReTTy_vAcaNt

formerly lafnboy
Jun 14, 2003
Visit site
guys just remember to be careful, they CAN be very dangerous.

/me waits for someone to quote me and post teh :nag: smilie :D

Last edited: