Layout test

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

X

Soul on Ice
Apr 24, 2000
ON,CA
Hi, well after forgetting about the map for a bit i opened it up and cleaned up the textures and now since it's a 1 on 1 map, checking the layout.
The lighting(for some of it) the textures and the basic architecture are going to change later on. And you also need to have the WOT texture packs such as WOTfire, forsaken2 and detail to run it so if you don't have those :eek:| hm, you can always d/l synergy?
it's half the map, it's small but i like the layout so far

X

Soul on Ice
Apr 24, 2000
ON,CA
not really too big, i just thought that enough would have them plus i didn't want to spend the time extracting the textures and adding them to my package if i wan't going to use them later on, so anyways, if anyone doesn't have them here