An apology

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
I don't even know if Mojo posts anymore, cause he may have left without me knowing (wouldn't be surprised), but i would just like to apologize for a while back when i misinterpreted 1984 when all along he was right. It seems that both my understanding of fascism and Russian history were incorrect.

----

-MiscMan

omen

zapatista
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
if i remember correctly, mojo said the book was about democracy-cum-facism, which makes no sense because the society the animals create is obviously communist.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Aren't both of you guys talking about Animal Farm which is a fable-like version of the russian revolution (which follows the basic notion that communism will end up in totalitarianism)

Both where written by George Orwell

<center>
ZundSig4.gif
</center>