Im after you Rooster!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Otter

Feb 8, 2000
www.splatts.com
hehehehe
/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Only around 2100 posts to go?

------------------
If the boss was to catch me, would i still have a job?

O

osirus

look out im sneaking up on you too...

bullet2.gif

So what if i suck, i do a damn good job sucking....

MyU|osirus|PuF

Blatant Bastich

Bite Me Fan Boy!
Feb 8, 2000
Culver City, CA
Visit site
I hope I don't reach "Blatant Bastich-like"
it would be tooooo long. I hate in UT when your names to damn long to see those scores. Unless of course you keep your frags in single digits... /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

Oh crap..if care about that I must be a point ho /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

{BKI}Sloat|PuF

Kill me on "MadMax's Ultimate Unreal Server Full T1".

HWAS

Dec 26, 1999
Carnegie, PA USA
members.tripod.com
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Yes, I know I'm full of $|-|iT - but I'm Inhuman dammit!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's nice to be able to finally say that myself. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"/me gets railgun out of cold storage and loads it."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>ngUID: 365724

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
Hehe! Around 1900 or something like that for me then, I think? Maybe if I visited this site when Unreal just came out I wouldn't still be stuck in this miserable form.

bullet2.gif

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when
a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."