This forum...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
Ouch! I'd thought there'd be a lot of stuff to discuss in a forum about PU but I guess I was wrong. How many people visit this category anyway?

------------------
Life is like a box of chocolate; you never know what your gonna get...but 9 times outta 10 it tastes like $hit.

Thanx to Sky for that one!

Cratus

Feb 21, 2000
utcritical.allhere.com
Well, since i just started visiting these forums, I'll probably check this one for a while. But if there's not much going on i won't bother........ After a while /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

-------------------------

~~Cratus~~
Situation Critical

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
At one time this forum had many more posts than it now does. It seems that QAPete and staff have done a little well-needed housekeeping!

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}

trinity

Noli me tangere
Jan 3, 2000
Southern California
well people come here, but noone posts since theres not that much to say...

bullet2.gif

"And since I am the ranking officer on this ship, if you don't like it, you can go to hell."

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
How much can you say about a website? This forum mostly contains messages from people who just clicked on the forum at the top of the page.

bullet2.gif

If anyone discovers what the Universe is for, and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
How much can you say about a website? This forum mostly contains messages from people who just clicked on the forum at the top of the page.

bullet2.gif

If anyone discovers what the Universe is for, and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
Hmm, I do believe by answer has been questioned. Thanx.

bullet2.gif

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when
a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."