UT ONLINE with Win - ME stutter effect

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ScoobyDoo{SS}

Jan 21, 2001
Visit site
I have a Pentium III, 1GHz, 192MB Ram, 32MB Geforce MX graphics card, and WindowsME. I play Unreal Tour. online over a cable modem. I get great pings, but 2-3hours of game play the game begins to stutter and acts similar to lag only without the lag icon. I disconnect from the server and that seems to fix for awhile, but it happens again. I have updated the Nvidia drivers and I will attempt to overclock the graphics card. Other than that could anyone please suggest fixes.....thank you.

ScoobyDoo{SS}

Jan 21, 2001
Visit site
Thank you

Thank you for the heads up for Unreal Tweak. I just overclocked my Nvidia GeForce2 MX card with the help of an extensive 9 page guide I found on Tweak3D site. I bumped up my core and mem settings and reset to 32bit 1024x768. I tested out the changes playing UT online and it seems to be running better. I'll monitor it for a while and keep your unreal tweak on hand. I would share links if I knew how to do it, and I was surfing so fast I didn't catch the exact location, but again it's Tweak3D site.