Lock-up when I first open server broswer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-Jazz-

Apr 30, 2000
Visit site
I was running UT flawlessly under Windows NT but I just installed Windows 2000 and I have a problem...

I can play single player games fine but when I try to browse the server list the game browser comes up and I just get a "querying master server message" and I wait. For 5 minutes while it does nothing. The mouse stops moving and I can't even CTRL-ALT-DEL out of UT. I've already tried different connection settings but I always get locked up and end up restarting(4 times already)

I don't think its my connection because I can play Tribes and Quake3 without any probs. I have the latest patch installed what else can I try?