GeForce 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
I recently got the creative board, and it is Just kick *** , but, for some reason, at a fairly random time (after installing the supplied demos) UT decided not to work in 32-bit mode anymore, i get the wondows top bar (ie minimize, maximize & close) and it runs like a doped turtle, i reinstalled, but no change, strange thing is, it was fine before...Runs perfect in 16 bit though.

Anyone got any ideas?

btw it also runs Q3 like a dream, and i've only got a overclocked celeron @ 450, 128MB ram. But, the only reason i have it is 'cos my brother's rich and it was my birthday.

Cheers.

Moredhel

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
/me digs this thread out of it's 15-month grave and resurrects it just cause

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
BAH?

WTF?

ah well.....so Miss jones said to the pupils:
"there are 5 birds on the fence, one gets shot, how many are left?"

no-one puts their hand up xcept Johny, the annoyance.

"Miss Miss"

"yes johny?"

"None Miss! The noise from the gun would scare them away!"

"That wasn't the answer i was looking for johny, i was looking for 4, But i Like the Way You're Thinking."

"Miss Miss, i have a question for you!"

"go on then."

"There are three women on a park bench, each eating ice cream cones.
One's delicately licking the sides of the cone
One's delicately licking the cone up and down
One's Bit the to poff and's sucking it down....
Which one's married miss?"

Pondering for a minute..."Well johny, that's an odd question, but i'll say...the one that's bit the cone and's sucking it down...."

"no miss, it's the one with the wedding rng, But i Like the Way you're Thinking!"

:rolleyes:

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
i'v had this to, try to set desktop to 32 bit
then in ut, switch to 32 bit, it will crash, but just restart game, and then you'll c that ut is 32 bit now.
btw: creative suxx ass, i have one to and i compared it to other cards, and i can tell you its the second worst mx card around, i'm really sorry i bought it :(