Invisiblorz???!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
AWWWWWWWWWW YUEYEYEEEEEEEEEE BOOOIIIIZIZZIZZZZZZ

wUTS taht??

UUUUUUUUUU thot teh DuX caln wuz gon>>?! we r nevar gon wes just INNNN VBIOIZOIRZZZ!!!!!!11!!12212 we alllwax kep ti on TEH DOWAN LOW!!!11

heva u giuz ceen mah calnmatez?? i cat find tehm enywere

OOOOOHH WAIT SOREE I FERGOT!!111! U CUDNT HAEV SENN THIM!!!1 THEYS INVZIBLERZZZ

they r too down low i gues? evan for other DUX!!! wtfffff??!?

GESS IS JUTS ME THEN U GAIIIZZZZ!!!! HALLO AGEN!!

FROM TEX DUX

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Oh God, they're still here??! :lol:

Holy shit. I'm remembering why I originally fell in (platonic) love with this place.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Well since 2010 I got a girlfriend, she broke up with me, my grandma died and I had to put my cat down this past weekend... Life sucks and then you die, eh?

Been thinking about maybe coming back but am not entirely sold on it yet. I still see a lot of what made me go in 2008. A lot of it could be erased by removing the thread tag thing which is only ever used by cowards to talk shit about people with no fear of that person knowing who said it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
Well since 2010 I got a girlfriend, she broke up with me, my grandma died and I had to put my cat down this past weekend... Life sucks and then you die, eh?

Been thinking about maybe coming back but am not entirely sold on it yet. U still see a lot if what made me go in 2008. A lot of it could be erased by removing the thread tag thing which is only ever used to talk shit about people with no fear of that person knowing who said it.

shit you should have just kept posting on BUF :/

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Might as well, it can't get any worse. ;)

,, lol:mad:

Well, we'll see how that goes anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Hey, uh, whoever wrote the "Nemephosis can't be killed" and especially the "welcome home" tags... that's the kind of thing that made me love this place 12 years ago. Thank you. :D