There have been no posts in the last 365 days in this forum.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nachimir

Crony of Stilgar
Aug 13, 2001
Shelf Adventure.
And another.

Lo Karp. Lo Zynthetic. I'm still with Black Cat.

Also, I found that Jetpack we lost, of Namu's, while going through old data today.

Attachments

• jetpack.zip
    5.2 KB · Views: 12

k0lpA

OMFG the cow bus !!
Aug 19, 2002
Canada / Quebec
Visit site
its been like 9 years or so I didnt come here lol. I was like 15-16yrs old when making my 2D moding stuff and im rereading my retarded posts lol. what the hell was that cow-bus thingy :|

Glad to see there is a UT3 2D mod (UT2D I think) don't know if it has anything to do with my old UT2k3 mod (2DT) or anything but I like to see ppl still like playing UT in 2D :p

our turtle mod would have kicked ass btw ;)

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
yearly bumpage :)

anyone of you think epics' shadow complex borrowed some ideas from our 2d mod? :)

k0lpA

OMFG the cow bus !!
Aug 19, 2002
Canada / Quebec
Visit site
hum shadow complex looks fun ! now I need a xbox..
Other than beign a sidescroller with 3D graphics I didn't see much similarity with the 2D mod in the gameplay-video I watched.

btw, are you guys still in creating mods or games ? Ive been back to it after a long break (got addicted to electric guitars).