Spectator always:(

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ZBREAKER2001

Old As Dirt
Jul 12, 2002
Spire Village
Visit site
Having a frushtrating problem with my UT lately. When starting a practice session w/bots (playinfg ctf & mh lately) , when the fire button is pressed to start the game, I'm immediately in spectator mode following one of the bots running around. And no...in the player setup the "play as spectator" box is NOT checked. Once in awhile I'll start out ok but after a minute the perspective will change to spectator. I've made no changes in UT that I can remember for quite some time. Short of uninstalling/re-installing....any possible suggestions?

asylum

- tinkab3ll -
Mar 19, 2002
Chesterfield, UK
Visit site
ZBREAKER2001 said:
Having a frushtrating problem with my UT lately. When starting a practice session w/bots (playinfg ctf & mh lately) , when the fire button is pressed to start the game, I'm immediately in spectator mode following one of the bots running around. And no...in the player setup the "play as spectator" box is NOT checked. Once in awhile I'll start out ok but after a minute the perspective will change to spectator. I've made no changes in UT that I can remember for quite some time. Short of uninstalling/re-installing....any possible suggestions?

you have a view team mate facility (originally f5), has this been binded by accident?