I want to get into 7 of 9's pants

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Originally posted by Sam_The_Man
If you ask me, that is a really, really ugly smile.

I want to see the new Vulcan bird out of Enterprise smile. She has nice pouty lips, but has prolly got bad teeth.

MxFxSunrise

Jul 21, 2000
Looking in from the outside
Hey now. . . .

Stop knocking toast Maj1013 ^_^ I have found it can be a good stand in when put in place for my gf.
1) Toast just listens and doesn't talk back
2) Although it may be rather plain on it's own, you can add some jam or other confections to it and it has a whole new flavour
3) After I am done with toast I can just serve up another piece and the old one doesn't get jelous.
4) Toast can be contolled and manipulated easily. Dark or light, rye or whole wheat? When's the last time you got selections like that from potential gfs?

in closing I would just like to say that the afformentioned is a joke and I do like girls better than toast. . . well most of the time. We all know how girls can get ^_-

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Originally posted by Maj1013
Actually, she has gorgeous teeth. Lovely smile. Pity that apparently she's dumb as toast.

Nice, sounds like my kind of girl :tup:

Is she from a southern state or something - you can hear hints of it (maybe its just me).

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
To tell the truth I actually don't find her that attractive either. I was just making a joke. Sure, if she asked me to, I'd do her in a heartbeat, but she's a bit too much on the skinny side for me.

Law

I see...
May 2, 2000
Visit site
Originally posted by Maj1013
Actually, she has gorgeous teeth. Lovely smile. Pity that apparently she's dumb as toast.

I tuned into The Daily Show last night and Jeri Ryan was the guest. She's from some microscopic town in Kentucky and, from what I saw, she seemed reasonably intelligent. You never can tell, but she decided to be an actress over a microbiologist.

So she's smart by Kentucky's standard. ;)