blender plugin?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CycLon.NL

Aug 9, 2005
Hey all, I know it's been a while since I last visited these forums but I'm quite sure some (a few) people still know me... I hope :p

I've finally found the interest in UED3 and my conclusion is that you really need to make your own meshes. I've chosen for Blender to make my own Static Meshes, now I know there are a couple of plugins to export your works to .ase files.

The problem is I can't find any working links to that specific plugin and neither can I find an answer at these forums (yes I've searched.)

Cheers all :)

EDIT: Well guess what, I managed to find a download url... now I've got this file named 'USM_Export_1.1.py' but how the hell do I get it to work? Thnx inadvance :)

(psstt.. is there anybody who actually has any knowledge of Blender?)

Last edited: