PuF Ladder Members

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NextoneX

Jan 4, 2000
members.xoom.com
BAH!
I've been outa the ladder lately cause I got to study for some tests. I hope to be back playing soon, and my 1st victim will be STOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
How did I miss this thread. Had some meltdown with winME, but I'm ready to kick some booty. Stosh get your yellow striped butt out here and lets rock!

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
Sorry Goshen....

I was sound asleep when you posted, (It was 4 in the morning)

Lets see if we can schedule a time....

I'm at gmt -5, I forgot if your in the US or not...

BTW, YOU LITTLE WEASAL, How the hell did you get so far up in the ladder? ;)

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
You're in Chicago, I'm in Cincy. Simple as cake. Name a day and a time and I'll smack your lily arse down.

Weasel huh. lol. It was a good day for me. i beat Redbeard #2 and Riz #3 (at the time) in the same day. That equals MONSTER BUMPAGE up the ladder.

Hey Proph, you worry too much. The ladder is for fun. Come when you can. No obligations. No time to talk anymore, I have to get my whoop on.

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
Well if any of you actually see me in #PU then go ahead and ask me for a ladder match...although I am not sure of my record :D

Kaz

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
Your still a weasal!!! ;)

Goshen, That's pretty damn good knockin off Redbeard and Rizman. I'm from Chicago, but I live on the east coast now.

I'm gonna play Cascade in a couple of hours..maybe we can play either this evening or tomorrow. If not we can try and meet up this weekend. I have a three day weekend..WOOHOO!!!

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
mwahahahhahahh, fear me as I have friday off...I'll play anyone who wants a ladder match :)

Kaz

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
mwahahahhahahh, fear me as I have friday off...I'll play anyone who wants a ladder match :)

Oh and what's up OshadowO...aint seen you around, how ya been?

Note: this may be a double post....and if it is...deal with it :D

Kaz

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
I finally get back in the ladder, and 0Shadow0 had disappeared! (I'm still waiting on that rematch). This week I've been really busy, but expect to see me around a lot more soon (I know exactly what you mean Nextone).

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
Riz and Redbeard were just having bad days Stosh.

OpoopheadO, remember that I still haven't accomplished my Rocky goal. Looks like Clayeth wants a piece of you too.

Kaz. I'm afraid of you. I'll be on Friday though. Maybe I'll break out the Rocky theme, but you better hope I don't. ;)

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Uhh, I have only played 2 matches. Shame on me.
Well, I do ping high on the servers and that's why I'm not more active, but I will play everyone who challange me.
At least it give you a score. ;)

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Ahh yes my story...
It's a story of joy, a story of sorrow.
It's a story of what could have been, and what it became.
IN the end it's a sad, sad story.
Aww heck basically I figured out my PC is a female cause it's a bitch.
While I do have net access, my modem likes only one free isp and they have increidbly busy lines. Plus school has been hellsih this week. Lastly UT has the habit of crashing on my modem connection while joining a server so when I am online I don't look for matches as I feel bad when I challenge somebody and then UT crashes just as we were about to join a server. Anyways look for me from next week on and go easy on me will ya guys:)

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
GREAT GAME GOSHEN AND CASCADE!!!!

I played Goshen and Cascade yesterday...both were great games, however I still lost. With Cascade, right in the middle of the game, I started getting PL and ping spikes. Unfortunately, when I played Goshen, I don't have that excuse. You've improved a lot.

Both were close matches, closer than the score reflects.
(Yeah thats it)

Nextonex...I saw you last night, but I'm sorry I did not get a chance to talk to you. I was hanging with Bishop of the {CI} clan. I was supposed to be trying out, but we kinda just practiced since the leaders weren't around! Hopefully I can get tryout next week!

I will be on late tonight (ET) You can get a rematch... but I'll still kick your a$$.

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
Why are you scared of me goshen....I don't bite ;)

nah don't worry..I don't 1-1 often because I suck at it :(

Kaz :D

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
Thanks for the compliment Stosh. The ladder really has put my game at another level. You've improved too, but I've spent alot more time on it lately too. Cable modem doesn't hurt to have either.

Three cheers for the PuF ladder!

See you on tonight Kaz. :p

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
I'll be looking for you too Goshen...

I still can't believe I have not beaten you once!!!! THAT WILL CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gonna try and play some CTF on the {950} server tonight, I was getting some really great pings on it here at work...Hopefully I will at home.